At Bristol Rehab and Physiotherapy clinic, our qualified and registered physiotherapists provide highly effective physiotherapy services. The physiotherapists at our Bristol location are fully trained and practiced in the treatment of a wide range of conditions, including:
- Neck and back pain
- Wrist, elbow and shoulder pain
- Hip pain
- Knee pain
- Ankle pain and ankle sprains
- Foot pain
What Do Physiotherapists Do
Physiotherapists are highly experienced practitioners who specialize in assessing dysfunction and restoring mobility in the body. They also promote overall wellbeing, with injury and disease prevention as their focal point. Physiotherapy can help with severe injuries, chronic degenerative diseases, recovery from surgery, and injury prevention. You can achieve these goals through regular physiotherapy as well as learning to maintain an active and healthy lifestyle.
All practicing physiotherapists in Ontario are required by law to be registered members of the College of Physiotherapists of Ontario. This ensures that ethical guidelines and SOPs for physiotherapists are consistent throughout the province.
Customized Treatment Plan
Pain and injury can significantly change the way you move, not to mention the way your body feels. These changes can result in tissues breaking down throughout your body and causing pain. Our exceedingly capable physiotherapists will conduct a detailed evaluation of your dysfunction, and prepare a customized treatment plan.
How Does Physiotherapy Help?
Physiotherapy can help you to attain your physical and functional objectives by:
- Creating awareness about the treatment and prevention of injuries
- Reducing and eliminating pain
- Increasing range and strength of motion
- Enhancing body posture for better balance and coordination
- Rehabilitation following work-related and motor vehicle injuries
- Individualized, objective based therapeutic work out plans
- Restoring mobility following surgery or hospitalization